- About us
- Principal's Welcome
- The Genesis Team
- Values & mission
- Our history
- Building program
- Policy documents
- Our College
- Little Genesis
- Outside School Hours Care
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Student Services
- Pastoral care
- Careers & student support services
- Enrichment centre
- Contact us
The College is committed to a strategically planned building program. Current and future building programs include:
- 2010 Construction of a multi-purpose building including an auditorium, stage, rebound ace floor for half court sports, music, drama and instrumental practice rooms. This building has been funded to the value of $3 000 000 by the Commonwealth Government.
- 2011 First stage of a purpose built Upper Primary precinct including six general purpose classrooms, office space, amenities and change rooms.
- 2011-2012 Construction of four multipurpose courts, fully roofed, located where Ag Science used to be.
- 2012 Second stage of a purpose built Upper Primary precinct with the addition of four general purpose classrooms and two specialist teaching areas.
- 2012 Construction of swimming pool complex, comprising Learn to Swim and 25m pools, amenities block, canteen and grandstand seating, adjoining the new multipurpose courts. This development is due largely to Parents and Friends fundraising.
- Additional sporting facilities near the pool complex over the next five years.
- Construction of specialist Secondary Learning areas behind the current Middle School precinct over the next five years.
- Plans to access Federal Government funding to construct a Trade Training Centre specialising in Hospitality.
- Construction of specialist Secondary Science and Visual Art Learning areas in the Trade Training Centre precinct.
Documents available for download in .PDF format.
Genesis Master Plan (687.21 KB)