Uniform Shop Coordinator – Part Time
Genesis Christian College provides high quality education that develops a passion for lifelong learning, Christian character and a desire to serve God in the wider community. We deliver innovative, relevant education that develops personal excellence and school pride within a safe Christ-centered environment. Our modern, well equipped campus is located on the north side of Brisbane with an enrolment of over 1500 students from Prep to Year 12.
We are seeking a suitably experienced Uniform Shop Coordinator to manage our Uniform Shop and its processes, including customer service, stocktake audits and replenishment of stock.
This position is Part Time, three days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (term time). The successful applicant would need to be available during some school holiday periods as required.
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Strong IT capability with high proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with managing data accurately
- Experience delivering quality customer service and a willingness to serve
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomatic verbal and written communication capabilities
- Knowledge or fabrics, embroidery and PMS colours is highly desirable.
- Eligibility for a Working with Children Suitability Card (Blue Card)
- An active Christian faith and strong Christian character
In addition, the successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, professional and have a proactive approach to work. Knowledge and experience or fabrics, embroidery, PMS colours, Flexischools and Impos System is highly desirable.
We recognise employee contribution through:
- A highly supportive, Christian workplace culture
- State of the art facilities including a brand new STEM building
- Annual pay increases in line with the Enterprise Agreement
- 11.25% superannuation.
How to make an application: Please complete our Employment Application Form.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter addressing: –
– how you meet the knowledge, experience and leadership requirements of the role,
– your Christian cultural alignment within the mission and ethos of Genesis Christian College
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- The names and contact details of two professional referees and a minister/pastor reference who our HR Department may contact.
Applications close Friday 6 August 2021. For further information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 3882 9000.