Genesis Christian College offers employment opportunities to people with a variety of skills and expertise, and to those who possess the determination and enthusiasm to make the collaborative learning environment a success.
There are a range of potential job vacancies at Genesis Christian College for teaching, non-academic and business support positions. The College generally advertises all positions vacant on seek.com.au, in various forms of print and digital media and on this site.
OSHC Group Educator
Casual OSHC Educators
Genesis Christian College welcomes expressions of interest for Relief Teaching across our College at any time during the year.
Applicants need to complete our Application Form and indicate in the name of the position that you are applying for – Relief Teaching (Primary OR Secondary).
If you are interested in Secondary, please also indicate which subjects you are qualified to teach.
How to apply for employment
Applicants for all positions must view the Role Description and complete the online application form.
Submitting Your Resume and The Privacy Act
- In applying for a position you will be providing Genesis Christian College with personal information. We can be contacted at: PO Box 5206, Brendale QLD 4500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3882 9000.
- If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application.
- You agree that we may store this information for up to 12 months.
- You may seek access to your personal information that we hold about you if you are unsuccessful for the position. However, there will be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
- We are required to collect information regarding whether you are or have been subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection Law, for applicants who are not teachers.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that: you are disclosing that information to the College and why; they can access that information if they wish; the College does not usually disclose the information to third parties; and the College may store their information for up to 12 months.
- The College may store personal information in the ‘cloud’, which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.