The College has been involved in a strategically planned building program which includes:
- 2010 Construction of a multi-purpose building including an auditorium, stage, rebound ace floor for half court sports, music, drama and instrumental practice rooms. This building has been funded to the value of $3 000 000 by the Commonwealth Government.
- 2011 First stage of a purpose built Upper Primary precinct including six general purpose classrooms, office space, amenities and change rooms.
- 2011-2012 Construction of three multipurpose courts, fully roofed, located where Ag Science used to be.
- 2012 Second stage of a purpose built Upper Primary precinct with the addition of four general purpose classrooms and two specialist teaching areas.
- 2012 Construction of swimming pool complex, comprising Learn to Swim and 25m pools, amenities block, canteen and grandstand seating, adjoining the new multipurpose courts. This development is due largely to Parents and Friends fundraising. Additional sporting facilities near the pool and court complex will be added over the next five years.
- 2014 Construction of specialist Secondary Science block consisting of five specialist laboratories, namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry and two general purpose labs.
- 2014 Refurbishment of the Home Economics Centre including a stainless steel kitchen for the delivery of certificated Hospitality courses.
- 2015 Erection of a purpose built Performance Centre including a mini-auditorium and stage with 250 seating capacity.