The co-curricular plays a vital role in providing balance and developing the physical and social/emotional wellbeing of our students. All students are encouraged to participate and excel in the many sporting and cultural activities offered.
Our co-curricular program:
- provides opportunities for our students to excel in areas outside the academic curriculum;
- develops skills and talents that students possess;
- encourages the traits of self-discipline, responsibility, perseverance and resilience;
- develops a sense of belonging through being part of a team;
- fosters relationship building and loyalty;
- provides a platform for dealing with success and disappointment;
- encourages fitness and health; and
- nurtures the individual.