Our Uniform Shop is located on campus, just next to the Finance Office. We sell both new and second hand uniforms.
Payment options include credit card, EFTPOS, cash or cheque.
Please read carefully through the following documents:
Shoes Requirement Extract for 2019
- Prep: Joggers with College sport socks (velcro straps are recommended for independence)
- Years 1 and 2: Buckle up or velcro strap regulation black leather/vinyl shoes are acceptable.
- Years 1-12: Regulation black leather/vinyl lace up shoes (not boots, joggers or slip-ons).
- Ballet style slip-on shoes or heels higher than 2.5cm, for girls are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Sport shoes must be recognised running cross training, netball, tennis or low-cut basketball shoes predominately white, which provide foot support, and are to be worn with the sports uniform.
- Fashion sports shoes that do not provide ankle and arch support i.e. skate shoes, Volleys, canvas slip-ons or Converse shoes are not permitted.
- Cleat shoes are not to be worn away from the fields. Grass is to be cleaned from shoes before entering the toilet/change block and classrooms.
- Only white shoe laces are acceptable in sports shoes.
- Coloured shoe laces including black laces are unacceptable.
- Shoes must be kept clean and in good condition.
Uniform Shop Coordinator – Mrs Cathy van Vuuren
Uniform Shop Assistant – Mrs Ariana Tamihana
Phone: (07) 3882 9031 (direct line)
Fax: (07) 3882 1581