The extensive scope listed below provides a varied, stimulating and well balanced program which caters for all interests and aptitudes/abilities.
- Humanities: History and Geography (Yrs 7/8)
- History (Yr 9)
- Health and Physical Education
- Christian Life (Yrs 7/8)
- Personal Development (Yrs 7/8)
- The Rite Journey (Yr 9)
- Japanese (Yr 7)
- Technologies: Digital Technologies (Yr 7)
- Technologies: Design & Technologies (Yr 8)
Year 7 students will choose two Core Arts subjects (one per semester) while Year 8 students will choose one (studied for the whole year).
Core Arts subjects
- Media Arts
- Visual Arts
Year 7 students will select two semester based elective subjects, Year 8 students will select two elective subjects to study over the course of the year and Year 9 students will select three elective subjects to study over the course of the year.
- Agricultural Science
- Business Studies (Yrs 8/9)
- Creative & Interactive Technologies (CIT)
- Dance (Yrs 8 (if not doing Core Arts: Dance) /9)
- Drama (Yrs 8 (if not doing Core Arts: Drama) /9)
- Food & Textile Technologies
- Geography (Yr 9)
- Industrial Skills
- Japanese (Yrs 8/9)
- Learning Enrichment and Extension Program (LEEP) English/Philosophy
- Learning Enrichment and Extension Program (LEEP) STEM
- Media Arts (Yrs 8 (if not doing Core Arts: Media Arts) /9)
- Music (Yrs 8 (if not doing Core Arts: Music) /9)
- Visual Arts (Yrs 8 (if not doing Core Arts: Visual Arts) /9)
Assessment calendars are available for download on the Home page under Parent Information, using your login and password.