Mother’s Day Morning Tea & Primary Art Show
May 10 @ 8:45 am - 11:15 pm
The Primary Art Show and Mother’s Day Morning Tea is upon us. Please see below some last minute reminders to assist you.
Program for the day
- 8.45am: Primary Art Show viewing for those accompanying their student in Prep to Year 2
- 9.30am: Morning Tea for all mothers – Prep classes and Junior and Senior Primary Choirs performing
- 10.30am: Primary Art Show viewing for those accompanying their student in Years 3 to 6
- 11.15am: Second viewing session concludes and students return to classes
Mothers in Prep to Year 2 group
- 8.45am: Collect child/ren from class from 8.45am onwards, visit the Art show in the Main Auditorium, escort children back to class and then proceed to Morning Tea at 9.30am in the Upper Primary Undercover area.
Mothers in Year 3 to Year 6 group
- 9.30am Attend Morning Tea in the Upper Primary Undercover area
- 10.30am Collect children from their respective classrooms after morning tea and accompany them to the Art Show and have them returned to classes by 11.15am.
Mothers with students only in Years 3 to 6 are encouraged to come directly to morning tea at 9.30am when service commences, and then collect their child/ren and escort them to the second viewing session of the Primary Art Show at 10.30am following morning tea.
Uniform requirements for students:
Please note, normal Thursday uniform requirements will apply.
Please be aware that overflow parking is available at #7 Youngs Crossing Road. It may be easier for you to park in that allotment rather than attempting to enter the College on this busy morning.
We look forward to entertaining you on this special day.
For enquiries, please contact Primary Reception on 3882 9000.