Parent & Community Breakfast
July 12, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
You’re invited to attend a special event for our Genesis parents featuring guest speaker, Dr Kasonde ‘Henry’ Musoma who will be sharing on ‘Parent for Good Character’. The ‘Professor of kindness’ will share rich insights into what we dearest to our heart as a parent, developing good character in our children.
- How do we build strength in an era of uncertainty?
- How can we be more intentional in growing a life of significance?
Kasonde will be both inspirational and practical. This is a ‘must go’ event!
Tickets must be purchased prior to this event.
Need to know details:
- All proceeds will go towards the Myanmar orphanage we support.
- Ticket sales close 1 July.
- A light breakfast of fruit, pastries, tea and coffee will be served.
- Venue: Auditorium (MP1)
- Cost: $10
- Register now