Genesis Christian College is an equal opportunity employer. The College employs more than 160 staff and offers employment opportunities to people with well-developed skills and expertise, and a commitment to the provision of quality education.
How to Apply
Vacancies for teaching and non-academic positions are normally advertised on this site and, where needed, in Quest Community newspapers and/or Saturday’s Courier Mail. Applications should be submitted via the Application for Employment Form included with the advertisement and include a cover letter, resume, two professional references as well as a recent Minister/Pastor's reference.
Genesis Christian College welcomes expressions of interest for Relief Teaching across our College at any time during the year. Applicants need to complete our Application Form and indicate in the Name of the Position that you are applying for – Relief Teaching (Primary OR Secondary). If you are interested in Secondary, please also indicate which subjects you are qualified to teach. You will also need to include a comprehensive cover letter, resume, Qld Teacher Registration number, a professional reference as well as a recent Minister/Pastor's reference. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department on 3882 9000.
Submitting Your Resume & The Privacy Act
- In applying for a position you will be providing Genesis Christian College with personal information. We can be contacted at: PO Box 5206, Brendale QLD 4500, email@example.com, (07) 3882 9000.
- If you provide us with personal information, for example your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application.
- You agree that we may store this information for up to 12 months.
- You may seek access to your personal information that we hold about you if you are unsuccessful for the position. However, there will be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
- We are required to collect information regarding whether you are or have been subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection Law, for applicants who are not teachers.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that: you are disclosing that information to the College and why; they can access that information if they wish; the College does not usually disclose the information to third parties; and the College may store their information for up to 12 months.
- The College may store personal information in the 'cloud', which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.