Including Middle School & Senior School
The Secondary School offers a safe and caring environment where our highly qualified teachers assume pastoral care roles within the student community. As a result, students are well supported by:
- Christian staff;
- Form class teachers;
- Year Level Coordinators;
- Counselling staff;
- Chaplain/Student Life Coach;
- Careers advisors;
- Gifted and talented programs;
- Learning support and enrichment;
- a technology rich learning environment and an established laptop program; and
- the warmth of a caring community.
Participation in a wide range of learning activities aims at providing opportunities and learning experiences that will encourage all students to reach their full God-given potential while still being challenged and stretched. This phase marks the beginning of a lifelong journey of discovery as they explore God’s creation and mature into young adults.