The Middle School caters for the distinctive needs of adolescents from ages 12 to 15 years at a sensitive stage in their development as they adjust to significant emotional, social and physical changes.
The Middle School environment and curriculum:
- acts as a watershed between the Primary and Senior School years;
- provides a Christian environment that is both secure and safe;
- recognises that each student is unique and special;
- engages students in highly relevant, “hands on” student-centred activities with a strong technological focus;
- values equity while providing clear boundaries and expectations;
- seeks to enable changes to occur gradually and sensitively;
- encourages collaborative decision making; and
- meets social needs through the inclusion of special school-specific events and traditions.
Subject Handbooks are available for download on the Home page under Parent Information, using your login and password.