The Senior School phase of learning marks the transition from dependence to independence.
During the senior years, the students:
- design individual SET Plans with a focus on future career pathways;
- receive career education and personal development guidance;
- select subjects and courses from a broader range including TAFE and Distance Education options;
- learn to cope with increased expectations and study workloads;
- are introduced in Year 10 to the content and process disciplines required by the senior syllabuses;
- are involved in quality interactive technology; and
- receive training for future leadership roles.