The aim of the Careers & Student Support Services Department is to assist students with subject choices for Senior School, planning for tertiary study and/or direct entry into the workforce.
This is achieved through a number of different ways:
- One-on-one career planning sessions
- Student & Parent Information Evenings
- Senior Education & Training Plan (SETP) interviews
- Work Experience program
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) program
- Resume preparation
- Genesis Careers Expo
- Year 10 Subject Expo
- Career development lessons for Senior students
- QTAC Information Evening
- Presentations from past Year 12 students
- Year 10-12 subject changes
The Careers & Student Support Services Department welcomes all enquiries.