RECENT NEWS AND RESOURCES:
- Download the slides from our recent Yr 10 Parent Information night here
- Download the slides from our recent QTAC Information Evening here!
- Access QCE Credit: Completed Core requirements - how to calculate QCE credit for Year 12 students from 2020
- Read more about how QCAA is redveloping and revising its suite of senior syllabuses to support the introduction of the new QCE system from 2019
The aim of the Careers & Student Support Services Department is to assist students with subject choices for Senior School, planning for tertiary study and/or direct entry into the workforce.
This is achieved through a number of different ways:
- One-on-one career planning sessions
- Student & Parent Information Evenings
- Senior Education & Training Plan (SETP) interviews
- Work Experience program
- Vocational Education & Training (VET) program
- Resume preparation
- Genesis Careers Expo
- Year 10 Subject Expo
- Career development lessons for Senior students
- QTAC Information Evening
- Presentations from past Year 12 students
- Year 10-12 subject changes
The Careers & Student Support Services Department welcomes all enquiries.