Situated on over 10 hectares of land at Bray Park, Genesis Christian College is designed with our community in mind. With a purpose-built environment catering for learning, performing, achieving and serving, Genesis has the room and facilities for growing minds to explore, learn and flourish.
Take our virtual tour
The Genesis Christian College campus has a number of precincts within the campus that are designed to start inspired conversations, ideas and learning relationships. From the cutting edge STEM Building to the manicured green grass on the game-ready oval, there is space for everyone on campus to develop their strengths.
Our precincts, featuring a mix contemporary architecture and open planning, include:
- Little Genesis Early Learning Centre offering child care from six weeks to Kindergarten age
- The Primary School Campus consisting of separate learning areas for Prep, Years 1 to 3 and Years 4 to 6
- Secondary School Campus consisting of the Middle School (Years 7, 8 and 9) and Senior School (Years 10, 11 and 12).
- Genesis Sports & Aquatics Precinct
- Performing Arts Precinct
Our array of world class facilities includes:
- A modern library, the learning hub of the College, where students can access online and hard copy resources and learn how to research and collaborate. Our library has recently been upgraded to include a GROW breakout zone featuring large mobile interactive touch screens and small group works areas.
- A cutting edge specialist building dedicated to STEM and Learning Enrichment.
- A purpose-built science block consisting of specialist laboratories for the subjects of Biology, Physics, Chemistry and two general purpose labs.
- Specialist workshops and studios for Art, Drama and Industrial Technology, along with ten computer laboratories.
- Dance studios that are built for the professional dancer, featuring sprung floors, barre and mirrors.
- Acoustically sound instrumental rehearsal rooms,perfect for private tuition.
- An Agricultural Science farm for unique and authentic experiences in farming and animal husbandry. Genesis is one of the only schools on the northside to offer Ag Science and have a farm on campus.
- Lush, green sporting ovals and extensive playing fields.
- Multiple, large undercover areas for students to meet and play in our hot Queensland summers including three fully roofed, multipurpose courts.
- Genesis Sport & Aquatics is a world class training facility comprising of two pools, squad training and club competition. The Aquatic Centre also features a café, canteen and plenty of grandstand seating. The first level of the Fitness Centre features a huge range of both cardio and strength gym equipment, while the second level is a fully-equipped open plan space for group training. Genesis Sport & Aquatics also includes a large all-purpose sporting complex that includes an auditorium and indoor sports courts. This area is home to numerous school-based sports and competitions, as well as extra-curricular clubs like Genesis Tennis and Genesis Pinecones Netball Club.
- A Multipurpose Centre including a mini-auditorium and stage with 250 seating capacity.
- A modern Food, Textiles and Hospitality Centre including a stainless-steel kitchen for certificated Hospitality courses.
Our newest building, which opened in early 2020 offers students amazing facilities for Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) and Learning Enrichment. The open planned classrooms provide teachers with the opportunity to prepare dynamic lessons involving student movement and collaboration. Designed with specific subjects including LEEP (Learning Enrichment Education Program) STEM, Design and Engineering, classrooms feature soaring ceilings allowing for in-room drone flights, break out spaces for collaborative team work and a specialised area for 3D printing.
To tour the facilities, please contact our Enrolments Team by calling 3882 9000 or email us.