School Fee Payment Options
All fee accounts are provided by email and are available on Parent Lounge early in Term 1 of the school year.
Parents log into Parent Lounge and click on the heading Accounts & Payments and select School Fees Account to nominate their payment option.
- Parents can choose to pay the full account for the year upfront by clicking on ‘Make a Payment’. Up front annual payments attract a 4% discount on the tuition component of school fees.
- Alternatively, parents can add a payment method (Credit card or bank account) and then set up a payment schedule to have School Fee payments direct debited weekly / fortnightly/ monthly / quarterly.
Please note that there are no credit card or transactions fees charged to parents on direct debits (these are absorbed by the College). However, if a payment fails, a dishonour fee of $15 will be charged to the parent.
If at any time parents need to delay their payment by up to 3 days, or need to change bank account or credit card details, they can do this in the same area on Parent Lounge.
Tours and Excursions
The College offers a range of optional overseas trips and extra-curricular activities. If required, families will be directed to make any relevant payments via Tours and Excursions on Parent Lounge.
The following trips, a deposit must be paid via Parent Lounge – after which time the Finance Office will contact the family to set up a direct debit payment schedule for the remaining installments:
- Japanese Outbound Exchange (JOE)
- USA Tour
- Europe Tour
- Myanmar Trip
In the event that a laptop / iPad is damaged and an insurance claim is required, the excess will be billed directly to the family. The invoice will be emailed to the family with payment required via direct deposit, or by visiting or phoning the Finance Office to make payment.
Students are provided with a credit at the beginning of the academic year to cover printing costs. Years 10-12 are provided with $20 and Years 7-9 with $15 credit.
The following methods are available for purchasing additional printing credit:
- Cash/EFTPOS/Credit Card at the Finance Office
- Phone the Finance Office on 3882 9018 and make a Credit Card payment over the phone
- Payment via Credit card through Westpac Online by selecting ‘Other School Activities’, followed by ‘Print Credit’ as the event type.
- Hire Charges for College issued Instruments will be billed to the family’s school fee account.
- Instrumental Music Lesson charges are independent of the College and billed by the individual Instrumental Music Teacher. Payments are not accepted by the College and must be made directly to the Instrumental music teacher.
If you need to make a payment in person at the Finance Office, we offer Credit Card and EFTPOS facilities as well as accepting cash/cheque payments.
Find us here
We’re the yellow building on the map below!