The annual Alumni Award is an opportunity for Genesis Christian College to celebrate and acknowledge our past students’ excellence.
We recognise Alumni who have achieved outstanding success in one of the following areas or service:
- Service to their profession: has made significant contributions to their chosen profession, demonstrating a commitment to excellence, innovation and dedication in their field.
- Service to the community: has made a significant contribution to their local or global community, fostering a spirit of service, compassion and community engagement.
- 25 October 2023: Nominations open
- 1 December 2023: Nominations close
- Jan 2024: Official Award Winner Announcement- Secondary Leaders Induction
How to Nominate:
Nominations must be submitted online via the Alumni Award Nomination Form by 5pm, Friday 1 December 2023. Nominees may self-nominate or be nominated by someone else.
- Please read the award criteria and Conditions of Entry before submitting a nomination. Applications will only be considered if completed in full by the submission deadline.
- Complete a Nomination Form – including reason why the nominee deserves to be recognised.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their profession or community. The selection panel will consider:
- The extent and significance of the nominee’s contributions to their profession, including any groundbreaking work, initiatives or innovations that have had a positive influence.
- AND / OR
- The extent and significance of the nominee’s contributions to the community, including the depth of the positive changes brought about.
- The nominee must represent/reflect the core values of Genesis Christian College and Christ-like character.
- The nominee must be living and must have graduated from Genesis Christian College Secondary school (Genesis being their final school).
- While not mandatory, active engagement with the Genesis Christian College community, such as participation in alumni events or supporting alumni initiatives is viewed positively.
- The nominee must be willing and able to share their story publicly with the Genesis Christian College community at both physical events and in College publications.